Monday, July 25, 2011

unexpected



Holy crow!!! I'm gonna volunteer at this! They asked for a deposit for new volunteers, which i was not able to come up with, but it looks like they accepted me anyway! CALIFONE! JESSE SYKES! MICHAEL HURLEY! LAURA VEIRS! Lots of other musicians i don't even know yet! Plus i get to meet lots of people, and help out to make the whole thing happen! I absolutely love this life!


I was feeling momentarily bummed, and kind of clueless as to what i should be doing with myself. Was starting to feel less like a travelling mystic and more like a run of the mill homebum, which certainly makes for far less writing. See, i do it for you, dear readers. Do my utmost to have a vivid, thought-provoking life, full of adventure, travel, and romance. I hope yr out there, doing the same...


Don't know when i'm leaving yet, or how i'm gonna get there. Got 2 bucks in my pocket, but i got food stamps and a new pair of headphones that aren't stabbing me in my skull. I'm on my way, will update when i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment